Day 10 - One Day Till Departure

Now I'm getting nervous, wondering if I'll be ready to leave on Monday ... of course there is no choice in the matter, I have to be ready.  Lordy, Lordy!

Will pack my luggage tomorrow, Sunday, and take care of last minute details ... my car, etc.  I'm undecided whether I'll take two bags or three.  It may be decided for me when I begin the packing.  lol lol

Today, Saturday, I want to be able to walk away from the house, leaving nothing behind.  That's the quandary, will everything be done?  I think it will, it should be. Won't know till I go through two last mini-piles in the garage this morning. Need more bubblewrap, however, and maybe another bin or two.  Have to return Charter equipment to Templeton office, must not forget.  This afternoon maybe?

I also have a book event to attend today ... Cambria's Authors event.  That takes a chunk out of my day.  Probably should not have committed to it, but I did, must go.  Selling my novels.

HOWEVER ... I'm excited about going to England to live six months.  That supersedes all the above!

A short message this morning, the shortest!  lol lol   My mind is a-whirling!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 0 - Santa Maria CA

Day 3 - Eight Days to Lift Off ...

Day 5 - Six More Days Till Departure